Magnificent Mutts & Meows Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit, all breed dog and cat rescue. We save dogs and cats who are rescued from high-kill shelters, are surrendered by their owners, or are found roaming the streets. Once rescued, the animals are vet-checked, spayed/neutered, vaccinated, heart-worm tested/treated, and microchipped before we find their loving fur-ever homes.
The Run4Paws 5K is the main fundraiser for Magnificent Mutts & Meows Rescue, an all-breed rescue for cats & dogs. Each year, hundreds of people join us to Run4Paws. Are you ready to join this unique race?
Looking for a Training Program?
We have partnered up with Coach Brian Meulen’s TriDogz to offer you programs that will take you to the Run4Paws 5K and beyond. TriDogz is a branch of Who Wants To Pawty, LLC. and offers endurance sports training for athletes.
- TriDogz will offer a free novice training plan for participants. TriDogz 12 Week Finish Your First 5k
- If you need more than a basic plan, and would like 1 on 1 coaching and a plan designed around your available time and goals, TriDogz will offer 20% off personal coaching rates.
- If you’d like to be part of a group, join others having fun and training, and enjoy discounts from partner retailers, join Team TriDogz, and we will donate 20% of team dues back to Magnificent Mutts & Meows Rescue when chosen on the drop down upon checkout.
- Visit their training group on Facebook!
- For more information, contact Coach Meulen at email@example.com or call 815-372-9002.
- Visit their website at www.tridogz.com
Are you ready to run?
Register today and help support these Magnificent animals!